Looking for additional academic resources? Check out the links below!
Use Quizlet to create your own study information, browse other student’s and test yourself!
Learn more about how to use Quizlet, by watching this short video!
Utilize Khan Academy to teach, review, and solve math problems and test your skills with their extensive list of helpful videos and tutorials!
Watch this short video clip to help you discover all of the wonderful aids Khan Academy has to offer, and how to get started!
- Concepts in Algebra Resources
- How to Study Math, Science and Engineering by Dr. Phillip R. Rosenkrantz California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Citation and Formatting Guides
Finals Week Success
- Study Guides, Tips, and Tricks for College Students
- 20 Quick Tips for Finals
- Thomas Frank: Effective Studying Method Videos
- Liberal Arts and STEM Crash Course Videos
- Study Planner to help keep you organized and on track!
- Assignment Planner to create a checklist of your classes and assignment due dates
Study Skills and Time Management Resources
- Weekly Course Schedule Planner
- The Cornell Note-Taking System
- Find Your Study Style: Study Skills Checklist
- How to Study: Studying Tips for College Students
Stress and Test Anxiety Resources
- Hamel Health and Counseling Center
- Her Campus: How to Beat Test Anxiety in College
- Testing with success series: Overcoming test anxiety
Helpful Apps and Websites
- Notability (iTunes) (Mac)
- LectureNotes (Android)
- Evernote (Android) (iTunes)
- SelfControl For your computer to block websites while you study/are in class to help you focus!
- Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar)
- Any.Do Helps organize your to-do lists and prioritize what needs to be done
- My Study Life Free application for all your devices, including your laptop to help you organize your lectures, exams, to do lists, schedule, and more
- Flashcards+ Free flashcard application for Android and iPhone models that allows you to create your own flashcards or browse other student’s to help you study for that big exam
- iHomework Free application for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch that allows you to input your assignment, course syllabus and professor contact information, as well as break down larger assignments to figure out when you should be starting those bigger assignments
- Trello Great for a more organized approach to studying and collaborating with your peers! Cut down on the meetings for group projects and manage tasks with this great app. Organize the entire project from the beginning stages all the way to the final product.
- Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) Do you have trouble waking up? This app requires you to complete a certain task in order for the alarm to shut off. (Android) (iTunes)