Worship at Merrimack College
We are a worshipping community in the Augustinian, Roman Catholic tradition.
- We strive to create a community without borders or boundaries, because there are no borders or boundaries containing God’s love.
- We believe that you exist in love, through love, and for love.
- We honor you as a member of this community, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, range of abilities, political perspective, and religious or spiritual identity.
- Here, you belong and you matter no matter what may be true of you.
- Your presence here is a gift—to yourself, and to all of us.
- We are all on this journey together.
Mass Schedule (Fall 2022 Semester)
Mondays - Fridays
12:30 p.m. – The Chapel of Our Mother of Good Counsel (Austin Hall, 2nd floor)
5 p.m. – The Chapel of Our Mother of Good Counsel (Austin Hall, 2nd floor)
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Confessions are heard at any time by appointment with an Augustinian friar on campus.
We invite and welcome all students who are interested in serving the college community as liturgical ministers. Opportunities are available for students who are interested in serving the college community at Mass as greeters, lectors, Eucharistic ministers and music ministers.
If you are interested in being a Eucharistic minister and/or a lector, please contact Nicololas DiSalvatore. If you are interested in singing or playing an instrument in the Schola, please contact Hugh Hinton.