Check It Off. Get It Done.
MackTasks is your customized list of to-do items that you need to complete before you start classes.
- It lives on myMack – Merrimack’s online student portal.
- Students have myMack and MackTasks. Parents and family members can see tasks and deadlines on this New Student website.
- The MackTasks list you see in your portal is personalized just for you, so what you see might be different from a friend’s list.
- Due dates vary depending on the task with dates ranging between May and September for students starting in fall 2023.
- You will see your personal deadlines for each item right on your MackTasks list.
How to Access Your Checklist
Starting in early April, we will email you with your Merrimack username and initial password. Next, you’ll enroll in your online accounts and then log into myMack (mymack.merrimack.edu). Choose “MackTasks” from the top menu bar. These are your MackTasks!
If there is incorrect information for you in myMack or on your MackTasks, please contact your admission counselor or the Office of Admission for assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5100.
Parents and Family Members
You are a big part of the process in helping your student get ready for their first semester at Merrimack. We encourage you to check-in with your student directly to help keep them on track with completing to-do items. Your student’s MackTasks portal lists their personalized deadlines as well as links to complete each item. You can also find out more information about many of the departments associated with the MackTasks items through the comprehensive campus directory.
This preview has parents and family members in mind. Students should log into myMack for their personalized MackTasks to-do list!
These due dates are subject to change. Still complete past-due MackTasks, and contact the Office of Admission with questions.
|5/15||Emergency Contact Info|
|5/18||Math Assessment - online and not timed|
|5/23||Academic Interest Form|
|6/1||Medical Portal & Forms|
|6/22||Housing Questionnaire (residents)|
|6/27||Final Transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission.|
|7/6||Add authorized users to student’s Student Account Center|
|8/29||Online wellness education - Alcohol-Wise and Consent & Respect|
|9/12||Complete student health insurance waiver or enroll in Merrimack health insurance plan|