Learn more about move-in at Merrimack.
Fall 2021 Move-In
The move-in process for Fall 2021 will occur in August 2021. New undergraduate students to Merrimack College should plan to move-in on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Returning students should plan to move in on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
- New Student Move-In: As a new residential student, you should plan to arrive to campus on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Merrimack has a tradition of welcoming new students with a move-in crew to help unload vehicles and deliver belongings to rooms. More information will be provided by Residence Life about your specific move-in process next week. Please note, you will not be able to move-in if you are not compliant with the College’s COVID-19 vaccination policy.
New student’s will move in during the times listed below for the building they are living in and we ask that you arrive only during your assigned move in time:
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Monican
- 9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Ash & Townhouses
- 12 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Deegan East/Deegan West
2:45 p.m. - 4 p.m. O’Brien, Apartments, Royal, North, & South
- Returning Student Move-In: As a returning residential student, you should plan to arrive to campus on Sunday, August 29, 2021 starting at 10 a.m. Move-in times are now available to be selected by logging into MyMack, and clicking Student Information > Residence Life > Move-In Time Selection. You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 22, 2021 to select or change your move-in time. After this date and time, we will not be able to alter your move-in day or time so please be sure this date and time works for your schedule. More information will be provided by Residence Life about your specific move-in process next week.
If you have any additional questions about move-in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5507.
For a list of suggested items to bring, please see our suggested Packing List.