Certificate in Catholic School Leadership (online)
Enhance your Catholic school leadership skills with our online graduate-level certificate.
Finish in as little as 9-12 months
Designed to address the ever-growing demands for effective Catholic school leaders and administrators, Merrimack’s online Catholic School Leadership (CSL) graduate certificate cultivates the leadership competencies required to succeed in today’s dynamic Catholic school landscape.
Led by expert faculty and reflecting Merrimack’s Catholic Augustinian tradition, this online certificate includes interactive, interdisciplinary coursework that focuses on:
- Operationalizing your school’s mission
- Marketing your school’s strengths
- Enhancing your leadership and managerial methodologies
- maintaining financial solvency
Convenient, accessible, and high-quality, the Certificate in Catholic School Leadership allows you to continue working while pursuing the advanced credentials needed to assume greater leadership responsibilities. Upon successful completion, you will be well prepared to promote, manage, and lead a Catholic school and its students.
Integrating faith with professional leadership
To answer the demands of a career as a religious school leader, your CSL certification will equip you to:
- Learn from experts how to be an effective Catholic school leader
- Create and manage budgets to enhance scholarships, capital improvements, and fiduciary planning
- Operationalize your school’s mission and historical charism
The Certificate in Catholic School Leadership requires successful completion of three four-credit courses for a total of 12 credits. These eight-week online modules are taught in the sequence below:
- Fundamentals of a Faith-based Education
- Educational Leadership and Managerial Strategies
- Financial Leadership
For more information on the Certificate in Catholic School Leadership, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-3563.
Ask about scholarships designed for you.