Social Work Graduate Fellowships
Earn your Master of Social Work and reduce your tuition with a graduate fellowship.
Social Work Fellowship Process
The fellowship selection/appointment process for the Master of Social Work program is as follows:
- You may apply for the fellowship by indicating on your admission application that you are interested in a fellowship and submitting your fellowship essay and application for priority consideration. (Late applications may be considered if fellowships remain available.)
- You will be notified of your status in the process within five business days of receipt of you application.
- If you are eligible, you will receive a list of all available fellowships and you will list your preferences in order of priority. These will be used to assign interviews to students.
- You will participate in virtual interviews between February 14-March 4, 2022.
- You will be notified if you have received a fellowship offer by March 31, 2022.
- You will have until April 15, 2022, to accept or decline the fellowship.
- Participation in the fellowship placement process is NOT a guarantee of a fellowship.
- Duties and tasks are negotiated between the fellowship’s supervisor and the Director of MSW Field Education.
Questions? All interested students should email Jeanne Zilliox for further information.