Graduate Fellowships in Communication
Graduate fellowships for the M.A in Communication program are highly sought-after programs that provide you with hands-on learning and reduced tuition costs.
Communication Fellowship Process
The Master of Arts in Communication program is still accepting fellowship applications on a rolling basis!
We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible for your best chance at a preferred placement. Applications will be accepted until all fellowship positions have been filled.
The process is as follows:
- Submit your online application. Be sure to indicate your fellowship interest within your application.
- Submit your initial ranking form. Students who are accepted for admission and invited to interview for a fellowship will be eligible to review and rank their preferred positions. If you are invited, your invitation will include a deadline for submitting your selections. Please note: we do not guarantee that you will be invited to interview for your top selections.
- Complete your site interviews. First round of interviews will take place.
- Submit your post-interview rankings. After the interviews, both students and sites must complete and submit their post-interview ranking forms, ranking their preferences for final placement.
- Receive your match notification. Match letters will be sent to all students and supervisors.
Please note: Participation in the fellowship placement process is NOT a guarantee of a fellowship.
Questions? All interested students should email graduate admission.
Fellowship Job Opportunities
The below list of positions is representative of what fellowships are available, but may not be up-to-date. Please view the Communication Fellowship Positions document for the most current information and a full description of each position.
Presidential Fellowships provide 100% of your graduate tuition and include a 9-month, unpaid fellowship placement of 25 hours per week.
Provost Fellowships provide 50% of your graduate tuition and include a 9-month, unpaid fellowship placement of 15 hours per week.
PRESIDENTIAL FELLOWSHIP POSITIONS
- Student-Athlete Compliance Graduate Fellow
- Freshman Admission Graduate Assistant
- Academic Coach Compass Program
- First Year Experience Fellow
- Campus-Wide Tutoring Programs Coordinator & Success Coach
- Student Involvement Fellow- Fraternity/Sorority Life and Leadership
- Career Advisor
- Presidential Graduate Fellowship for Civic and Community Engagement
- Activate Graduate Office Advisor and Academic Success Coach
- Accessibility Services Graduate Office Advisor and Academic Success Coach
- Food Recovery Network Program Coordinator Graduate Fellow
- Intercultural Initiatives Program Assistant
PROVOST FELLOWSHIP POSITIONS
- Athletic Operations Graduate Fellow
- Equipment Operations Graduate Fellow
- Men’s Golf – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Women’s Golf – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Women’s Rowing – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Women’s Swimming – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Women’s Volleyball – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Men’s XC/Track – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Women’s XC/Track – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Field Hockey – Coaching/Operations Graduate Fellow
- Graduate Faculty and Student Support Fellow
- Graduate Fellow for Management
- Graduate Fellow for Accounting and Finance
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling Research Assistant
- Warrior One Stop Student Services Specialist
- Advising Center Program Coordinator for ITEC
- Career Advisor Graduate Fellow
- Enrollment Service Concierge Graduate Fellow
- Research Assistant, Community Engagement Program
- Communications Fellow – School of Science & Engineering
- Athletic Community Engagement Graduate Fellow
Dean and Alumni Scholarships
Dean and Alumni Scholarships are available to students who are not receiving a fellowship. No additional application is needed.