Health and Wellness Management
The Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management at Merrimack is one of only a few select graduate programs in the U.S. that trains students with closely integrated wellness and business curriculums.
Finish in as little as 9-12 months
Start this fall - apply by August 30
Two Pathways to Completion
Video: Behind-the-Scenes of the Program
Prepare for an exciting career in the public health and health promotion management professions. Successful completion of this program will qualify you to work in positions such as health promotions manager, wellness director, employee health director, public health specialist, health communications director, wellness coach, behavioral health specialist, health informatics coordinator and other related careers. A wide variety of employment opportunities exist in the healthcare and public health settings and in corporations, academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
You’ll find our grads in prestigious jobs such as:
- Senior Clinical Research Program Coordinator, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Zakim Center Practice Coordinator, Dana-Farber Institute
- Wellness Program Administrator, Akamai Technologies
- Sixth Grade Health and Wellness Teacher, Baystate Academy Charter School
- Associate Executive Director, Merrimack Valley, YMCA
- Volunteer Coordinator, Muscular Dystrophy Association
For more information on the Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management, contact the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-3563.