A Community of Problem-Solvers
Across nearly every industry, companies are in need of flexible, forward-thinking engineers whose knowledge spans many disciplines.
Merrimack College offers three graduate programs in engineering.
These programs offer a one-year, full-time program, as well as a part-time option. Upon completion, you will:
- have expert-level knowledge and a high level of competence in applying it within your chosen area of engineering.
- be able to communicate technical challenges, ideas and results across disciplines and with local communities, managers and policymakers.
- understand group dynamics associated with leadership, membership and peer-to-peer interactions.
- be able to conduct research or projects from a perspective well-grounded in your chosen area of engineering and with a broad understanding of scientific, engineering and policy dimensions.
You may begin an engineering graduate program in September or in January. Students enrolled full-time can complete their degree work in one year. You may also enroll part-time. Part-time pathways are also available. Apply online.
The School of Science and Engineering works closely with Merrimack’s O’Brien Center for Student Success to choose a career path that is exciting and rewarding for our students. The center will successfully navigate your path to a career through personal planning services, real-life work experience and professional job search assistance.
Where Our Graduates Are Working
- Watts Water Technologies
- C3I, Inc.
- Venca Robotics
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
- Gates Corporation
- Xeros Ltd.
- Nivas Technologies
- Goken America
- Anewa Engineering
- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Weston & Sampson
- GEI Consultants
- Tetra Tech
- J. Tropeano, Inc.
- Gill Engineering
- J. Masterson Construction Corporation
- Green International Affiliates
- Nobis Engineering
- JF White
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
For questions about the programs, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-3563