Engineering Graduate Programs
Our engineering master’s degrees equip you to tackle big challenges, drive innovation and put your career on the leadership track.
Engineering Master’s Degrees: The Merrimack Advantage
Technology is constantly moving forward, and Merrimack College’s engineering graduate degrees keep you ahead of the curve. In addition to building top-notch technical expertise, you’ll acquire professional polish and interdisciplinary skills that distinguish you in the engineering job market.
Choose Merrimack if you seek:
Strong faculty relationships.
Merrimack’s small classes and intimate campus ensure that you get extensive attention from graduate engineering professors. You’ll learn from seasoned pros who have extensive industry backgrounds and can offer career guidance along with academic instruction
Our competitive Presidential Fellowships cover 100 percent of your tuition and include hundreds of hours of faculty-supervised training, hands-on work experience and/or research.
All of our engineering master’s degrees prepare you to meet the growing demand for engineers who excel at communication, project management, team leadership, organizational strategy and public engagement.
Students and faculty in Merrimack’s engineering graduate programs come from all over the world. You’ll gain a multicultural outlook that prepares you for engineering jobs in today’s international economy.
Advanced data skills.
Engineers who can crunch numbers, work with algorithms, and optimize resources stand out in the job market—and on the job.
Explore Our Engineering Master’s Degrees
The Merrimack College School of Science and Engineering offers the following engineering graduate degrees:
- Civil Engineering, Master of Science
- Engineering Management, Master of Science
- Mechanical Engineering, Master of Science
Our engineering graduate programs can be completed in a single year on a full-time basis, or over two to three years on a part-time basis. All three engineering master’s degrees feature evening courses to accommodate the schedules of working professionals.
Upon completing the degree, you will:
- have expert-level engineering knowledge and a high level of demonstrated competence.
- be able to communicate technical concepts to non-engineers from other professional disciplines, members of the community, policymakers, and other stakeholders.
- understand group dynamics associated with leadership, membership and peer-to-peer interaction.
- be equipped to conduct research, develop innovative technologies, and find innovative uses for existing technologies.
Put Your Engineering Career on the Fast Track
Alumni of Merrimack’s engineering graduate programs work in a wide range of industries, including robotics, aerospace, bioscience, automotive, construction, environmental services and infrastructure planning. Our graduates work for employers such as:
- Watts Water Technologies
- C3I, Inc.
- Venca Robotics
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
- Gates Corporation
- Xeros Ltd.
- Nivas Technologies
- Goken America
- Anewa Engineering
- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Weston & Sampson
- GEI Consultants
- Tetra Tech
- J. Tropeano, Inc.
- Gill Engineering
- J. Masterson Construction Corporation
- Green International Affiliates
- JF White
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
Scholarships and Fellowships
Engineering scholarships can significantly reduce your tuition, and our competitive fellowships include a 100% tuition discount.
How to Apply
Create your account to get started. Apply today to start your master’s in engineering.